EC Innovations is one of the fastest growing multilingual Language Service Providers in the world with 3 regional HQ’s (Singapore, Paris, Wilmington) and a total of 11 strategic global offices, 400 plus full-time employees, offering full localization support into 120+ languages and 260 locales. EC Innovations continues to build its reputation as a customer-centric organisation with a keen focus on high quality standards and technological creativity to overcome any obstacle and ultimately add true value to any localization program.
As a Project manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of one or more customer programs. You will be expected to “own” your accounts, focusing on excellence and client-centricity.
The role requires class-leading customer engagement involving ability to:
- empathize with and respond to customers’ needs
- demonstrate problem-solving skills
- engage with clients through strong written and verbal communication skills
- function effectively in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
Collaboration with multi-location and cross-functional teams will be key, particularly with our Global Delivery Centres, technology services and management teams to maintain and improve customer satisfaction, revenue, and margin.
The Project Manager will report to the Finance Business Unit Manager
- Manage multilingual localization projects through their full life cycle from RFQ to final delivery ensuring successful project completion and customer satisfaction, in a deadline-driven environment with the help of CAT tools and a business management system.
- Manage all aspects of localization project life cycle from receiving client quote request, preparation of localization kit for translators, project scheduling and resource allocation, ensuring the implementation of client’s review feedback to delivery of localized projects to client.
- Perform word count analysis using CAT tools such as Trados, memoQ and prepare quotations with the coordination of ECI global sales support team.
- Participate in project scoping meetings with local as well as international clients and ECI global sales personnel to understand the clients’ localization requirements.
- Act as client primary point of contact, especially for inbound requests in PT/ET time zone.
- Prepare reports and coordinate tasks with cross-functional teams such as Operations, Sales and Project Managers located in other locations/time zones. Role will involve close collaboration with Business Development Directors in the region.
- Other duties as assigned based on client activities.
- University degree (preferably in localization, business, linguistics)
- Knowledge of internationalization and localization is an advantage
- Proficiency in CAT tools usage: Trados and memoQ
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Comfortable working in PT time zone
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Excellent presentation/communication, with the ability to clearly present the localization life-cycle to clients
- Knowledge/familiarity with financial and/or regulated clients’ expectations (communication style, focus on quality, responsiveness, etc.)
- Positive mindset and can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills: pro-active attitude, client-first approach and strong responsiveness
- Proven abilities in project planning, resource and risk management
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task, meet tight deadlines; effective time management
- Problem-solving capabilities, and proactive and flexible
- Knowledge of technologies and interest in continuously learning new ones
2-3 year(s) professional experience in Localization Project Management, acquired in internal Language Department or Language Service Provider
Required language level:
- Bilingual French and English – higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage (Mandarin)