EC Innovations is one of the fastest growing multilingual Language Service Providers in the world with 3 regional HQ’s (Singapore, Budapest, Chicago) and a total of 11 strategic global offices, 400 plus full-time employees, offering full localization support into 120+ languages and 260 locales. EC Innovations continues to build its reputation as a customer-centric organization with a keen focus on high quality standards and technological creativity to overcome any obstacle and ultimately add true value to any localization program.
- Manage multilingual localization projects through their full life cycle from RFQ to final delivery ensuring successful project completion and customer satisfaction, in a deadline-driven environment with the help of CAT tools and a business management system.
- Manage all aspects of localization project life cycle from receiving client quote request, preparation of localization kit for translators, project scheduling and resource allocation, ensuring the implementation of client’s review feedback to delivery of localized projects to client.
- Perform word count analysis using CAT tools such as Trados, memoQ and prepare quotations with the coordination of ECI global sales support team.
- Participate in project scoping meetings with local as well as international clients and ECI global sales personnel to understand the clients’ localization requirements.
- Proactively identify and solve problems.
- University degree (preferably in localization, business, linguistics)
- Knowledge of internationalization and localization is an advantage
- 1 to 3 years of Project management experience (preferably in the localization industry)
- English – higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to clearly present the localization life-cycle to clients
- Energetic and positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven abilities in project planning, resource and risk management
- Problem-solving capabilities, and proactive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Knowledge of technologies and interest in continuously learning new ones
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task, meet tight deadlines; effective time management
- Advanced MC Office skills is an advantage
What we offer:
If you’d like to work at a multicultural company with hard-working colleagues in a relaxed office environment combined with home office opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
1132 Budapest, Váci út 18.
HOW TO APPLY/CONTACT INFORMATION:
Please send your CV (motivation letter is an advantage) to firstname.lastname@example.org