EC Innovations is one of the fastest growing multilingual Language Service Providers in the world with 3 regional HQ’s (Singapore, Budapest, Wilmington) and a total of 11 strategic global offices, 400 plus full-time employees, offering full localization support into 120+ languages and 260 locales. EC Innovations continues to build its reputation as a customer-centric organization with a keen focus on high quality standards and technological creativity to overcome any obstacle and ultimately add true value to any localization program. ECI recently implemented a growth strategy to expand its presence and sales in Europe.
We are looking for a Manager, Business Development to join our family and extend our presence in Finance for France. We are looking for someone with a global outlook, a go-getter, robust, resilient and a team player. The Manager, Business Development is a key growth role for ECI’s business in the assigned territory. The sales expert will be responsible for developing a new client acquisition strategy, pursuing and winning new business, and for developing longer-term strategic relationships in the respective market.
- Grow revenue and meet/exceed annual sales quota. It will also be the primary responsibility to build a pipeline of prospective clients through various activities including desk bound research, cold calling, attending events, networking, etc.
- Identify and methodically qualify opportunities, along with driving for closure through the various sales stages
- Possess strategic mindset to understand and uncover the client’s business challenges through consultative process and recommend relevant solutions to help client address those challenges
- Proficient in articulating the company’s capabilities, strengths, and differentiators in the context of a customer’s requirements/ challenge
- Work closely with internal solution architects, project managers and operations leads to define the most appropriate solution and commercial package for the client
- Manage your client relationships intimately, to build credibility, ensure retention, and identify upsell opportunities
- Prepare proposals and negotiating commercial and contractual arrangements with client
- Develop and implement territory plan through comprehensive market and competitive analysis
- Develop and own sales pipeline, manage opportunities, and provide regular update on opportunity status and sales forecast
- Bachelor’s degree in Language, Business, Marketing, or any relevant discipline
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in Language Services or related industries
- Strong experience in business development and portfolio management in Finance
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex project requirements and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- A self-starter with ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What’s on offer?
- Fantastic work culture
- Excellent career progression
- A very competitive Remuneration Package
- A role that offers many learning opportunities
- Competitive employee welfare benefit plans